You are here
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — A new Multicultural Retail 360 website has launched. It is the only online destination covering multicultural retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG) market developments; lifestyle and entertainment news that impacts retailers; and the latest in new consumer research on multicultural consumers.
The new site, www.multiculturalretail360.com, provides retailers and CPG companies with the most up-to-date and important news and analysis about America’s fastest-growing consumer demographic groups. Dubbed “super consumers” by a recent Nielsen study, multicultural consumers drive at least 30 percent of sales, 40 percent of growth and 50 percent of profits across all product categories, according to the research firm.
MulticulturalRetail360.com is designed to help retailers, marketers and advertisers better understand this young, vibrant and fickle consumer group.
The new site is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It groups content into five main categories:
- Retail Market Developments: includes new store development, promotions and merchandising strategies.
- CPG Market Developments: includes new products, brand activations and advertising strategies.
- Multicultural Research: includes the latest research from Nielsen, Mintel, The NPD Group and other respected sources.
- Multicultural Entertainment, Lifestyle & Culture: includes developments in music, movies, television, sports, dining, travel, etc., such as sponsorships with retailers and other trends that impact how multicultural consumers shop and buy.
- Special Features: includes original stories, guest columns, Multicultural Retail 360 Summit news, interviews with conference speakers, and video interviews with leading market experts and celebrities.
MulticulturalRetail360.com is also the home for the retail industry’s only Hispanic and multicultural educational conference, the Multicultural Retail 360 Summit, formerly known as the Hispanic Retail 360 Summit.
The Hispanic Retail 360 Summit, the premier cross-channel event for retailing to the growing Latino market for 10 years, has expanded in 2015 to become Multicultural Retail 360. Like Hispanic Retail 360, Multicultural Retail 360 is unique. No existing media brand or conference addresses the issues that retailers face identifying and segmenting multicultural consumers shopping their stores, and then executing strategies so that they have the appropriate product mix and marketing messages for these customers at every store.
Multicultural Retail 360 will continue to help retailers maximize their business with the growing Hispanic market in the United States, while also providing insight and examples of best practices for merchandising and marketing to other important demographic and cultural segments of the U.S. population, including African-Americans, Asian-Americans, biculturals, and other emerging ethnic and cultural consumer groups.
This year’s Multicultural Retail 360 Summit, taking place Aug. 12-14 in Anaheim, Calif., includes a stellar list of retailer and marketing experts, including:
- Michael Byron, senior director, supplier diversity, and Javier Delgado-Granados, director of marketing, Walmart
- Marissa Fernandez, director, fan strategy & marketing, National Football League
- Rona Fourté, director, supplier diversity, Walgreens
- Guy Garcia, president, EthnicFacts
- Eddie Yoon, principal, The Cambridge Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nielsen
- Reuben Shaffer, vice president & chief diversity officer, The Kroger Co.
- Ivette Zavarce, multicultural market coordinator, Brookshire’s Grocery
- Tara Frank, vice president, multicultural strategy, Hallmark Cards
- Gabriel Torres, vice president multicultural, T-Mobile
- Paul Mendoza, marketing manager, Taco Bell
For more information or to register to attend, visit www.multiculturalretail360.com.
Stagnito Business Information operates research, information services, media and events divisions that encompass a brand portfolio dedicated to the CPG retail marketplace. The company’s leading brands include Convenience Store News, Progressive Grocer, Store Brands, The Gourmet Retailer, Retail Leader and Multicultural Retail 360.