You are here
Progressive Grocer's 2015 Editors' Picks Application
Deadline for applications: June 15, 2015
- PG's Editors' Picks winners will be recognized in the September 2015 issue.
- Multiple entries from the same company are permitted for different products/lines, although separate applications must be submitted for each separate entry.
- There is a $50 per product fee to enter the competition.
- All entrants must complete an official online application, found here.
- Entries will be judged on taste, innovation, functionality, overall value and suitability for the mainstream grocery channel.
- Entries lacking all specified criteria will not be eligible for consideration.
- Retail consumer food and nonfood products introduced between May 1, 2014, and April 30, 2015, are eligible to enter, including fresh food; center store; frozen foods; dairy; deli; bakery (fresh and commercial baked goods); alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages; candy/gum/confections; health, beauty and wellness; vitamins and supplements; personal care; paper products; cleaning products; implements; housewares; gadgets; pet food/pet care; general merchandise; household supplies; etc. Only products designed for sale in retail food stores will be considered. No store equipment, fixtures or packaging applications/materials are eligible.
- Online entries must be received no later than June 15, 2015. All others may be disqualified.
- Product samples are required. To submit samples:
- Fill out the online form
- Print out the receipt generated after submission
- Mail the receipt and product sample to Progressive Grocer for judging.
- Do not submit more than two (2) individual samples per entry (no full cases, please). Due to limited storage space, particularly for perishables, excess duplicative product samples may be discarded.
All product samples must be received by June 15, 2015, and sent for judging as follows:
|FOOD SAMPLES:||NONFOOD SAMPLES:|